Thursday, February 9, 2012

Back on track.

I'm back on track after a little stomach bug.

I got a lot of work done yesterday, had a time scheduled quiz at 9am and after that I just kept going. Very productive! So I'm giving myself a little breather today, having my first cup of coffee in over four days and just doing some reading. Going to try to take a slow, short walk later on, just to get some fresh air!

I need to put together a short but effective neck/upper back/shoulder program, something I can do while I take a break form my work. Lately I've been having a lot of problems wit my neck, which makes sense since I'm in front of the computer most of the day, but it really bothers me and sometimes gives me headaches. So I should really do some exercises that both stretches and strengthen that area. I should provably Google it, there's most likely a program just like that out there on the world wide web. Yes. Most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment