Thursday, April 26, 2012

Another day in paradise.

Kyle is napping after finishing all his exams. We now have 2 weeks together, that we can spend doing whatever we want - no school, no work that needs our attention. I'm thinking a trip to the Ben & Jerry's factory, a vineyard, maybe hiking Camels Hump? Or just simply spend time together. I really hope he can come visit me this summer! Too bad the tickets are so freakin' expensive! Last night I did the first Insanity workout. It was a plyo sequence and it was... awful. I mean, in a good way, kind of. I will not be doing it everyday, it is too much jumping and high impact movements, my body can't handle it. My back i so sore today! But I did get my Chinese food. 11pm, Beef and broccoli with brown rice -MMM! I wish there was anywhere I could get takeout delivered at 11pm in Sweden too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment