Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Insane Insanity Fit Test

So.. this morning I attempted to do the Fit Test for Insanity (check it out here: http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do). I didn't anticipate all the jumping, and my "roommates" were still asleep. So I half assed it, didn't really get any reliable numbers - but I did work up a real sweat. All the jumping scares me a little, I don't think my body will appreciate it (and I'm not talking about normal soreness or Charley horse here, I'm talking about breaking something or pulling something and ending up paralyzing myself) But - I'm gonna do all the five or six workouts that is part of the first months routine, because I want to try it. And if it's too much - I'll bring it down a notch. Or two. We'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment