Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I have a cold.

Yes. Just like the title says. I have a cold. Again. My throat is itchy/achy in that type of way that is even worse than actually having a sore throat, at least if yo ask me. Pain can be taken away by pain killers, nothing really helps that itchy feeling. And my nose is running like crazy, it only stopped for two days so now I'm back on nasal spray (Nezeril for kids), and Nasonex for my sinus, which hurt again too. I always end up getting addicted to the nasal spray, so I'm using a less strong one, hoping that it will be easier to stop using it then.

Other than that I'm focusing on mirror neurons at the moment. Very interesting! Sometimes school is extra fun! I also have two full day seminars (online) Friday and Saturday, so as long as I feel better by then I'm gonna make sure to get rid of some more work during the breaks. Since I have to focus most of the day I might as well make the most of the weekend study-wise. And I'm not doing much today, so I'll need to get some stuff done. (I am gonna keep reading the book, because it is really, really interesting and I can do that from the recliner, coffee cup in hand - which is about what my aching body can handle at the moment).

Passport! Monday! I really have to! It expires in March and I'm about to order tickets for March 4th.. Hope I can strike a good deal :-)

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment