Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Okay, okay I know.. how many times have I tried to write on a regular basis, and how many times have a I failed? Oh be quiet, it was a rhetorical question! But when I don’t have a blog, I miss it. So I’m gonna try again. Again.

Quick update since April?
- started my Master’s in Communication for Development, University of Malmö
- visited Burlington September 23rd – December 3rd

- Started doing p90x, not the complete series but a workout here and there
- Bought an iPhone and started using the Nike Training Club app (recently)
- Started a new extra class at University of Skövde (where I got my Social Psychology degree from in 2010)
So right now I’m home in Dalarna, doing my online classes.
I have a sore throat today, and charleyhorse from hell. How can an 15min arm workout kill your abs, thighs, shoulders and butt? I am impressed, Nike!



This is what I look like now. Or should I say, what I looked like all dressed up three days ago. You’re not getting me out of my sweatpants today.

No comments:

Post a Comment